- Good with people?
- Comfortable speaking with customers?
- A proactive “go-get-it” person?
Then please read on because this role might be just what you’re looking for.
SS Systems Ltd is a growing, ambitious fire and security company based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. We are seeking out individuals who want to become part of a dynamic team that always goes that extra mile to make sure its customers and fellow team-mates are happy.
We highly value teamwork, initiative, and creativity to deliver great service. If you want to work with people who will help you, challenge you to be the best you can be and care about you while they’re doing it, then join our team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills at all levels.
- You have the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire your team members.
- You have strategic organisational skills that include attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- You are decisive and create clarity for those around you.
- You love organisation and processes.
- You are inquisitive and want to know the “why” before the “what” and the “how”.
As Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all our customers’ fire and security systems are maintained on time, whilst also keeping our engineers’ travel time to a minimum by scheduling effectively. You will do this by reviewing our calls list and using location and time allocations to group them together, allocating diaries and liaising with our clients by telephone and email to secure appointment dates. You will also support the Service Team by managing all emergency callouts and ensure response times are met.
THE DAY TO DAY
Here’s a list of the kinds of tasks you will be doing day to day:
- Contacting SS Systems customers to arrange access for routine maintenance visits in line with their due month, this will be achieved through phone calls and emails
- Providing customer with their first point of contact for all emergency callouts and ensuring that engineers are dispatched within the right response time require
- Arranging all customer remedial works to be completed whilst in the right location and within the same month as the order being secured.
- Ensuring that engineer appointments are booked efficiently based on geographical location
- Working closely and liaising with Customer Account Managers to ensure customers processes and feedback are actioned
- Working with our engineering team to make sure they have the information needed for them to do their job
- Assisting the Service Manager in managing customer expectations
- Assisting the Service Manager and account managers to make sure customers issue are resolved promptly to the customer satisfaction
- Accurate and tidy record keeping ensuring information is easily accessible by all the team when required.
This is the good bit! In appreciation of your hard work, we will:
- Pay you £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Give you 31 days paid holiday per year
- Pay pension contributions
- Provide private medical insurance*
- Provide a tailored training programme
We have great people working here at SS Systems, so we want to ensure that more great people are added to our team.
We have put together a selection process as follows:
- We register your application and send you a link to an online assessment portal (don’t worry – it doesn’t take too long)
- We review all the applications and create a short list for an online 30-minute interview (all candidates are asked the same questions). [OR create a short list for a group interview]
- We have a chat over the internet [or hold the group interview].
- We make a shorter short list and let you know if you are through to the final round of interviews.
- The person we feel is most suitable for the job gets the offer letter and the onboarding process begins.
THE LEGAL BIT
SS Systems Limited is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status or civil partnership, race, religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation or for any other reason that can be objectively justified.
It is the company’s intention in respect of recruitment, selection and promotion to appoint the most able candidate for each job. In order to ensure that this intention is realised, the requirements of each job are identified, and all candidates assessed against the same criteria at each stage of the selection process, to ensure fairness and consistency are achieved throughout. Similarly, all candidates for promotion possessing appropriate skills, knowledge and experience are given the same degree of consideration. Employee appraisals are concerned only with the assessment of actual performance in the job.