SS Systems is looking for an administration assistant. If you know of anyone who would be interested in an apprenticeship in administration then please share this page with them.
The person we need would be:
– Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
– Inputting new orders onto the system
– Ordering materials
– Arranging information for engineers
– Checking kit has arrived
– Preparing end of job manuals for clients
– Franking post
– Any other duties to assist the Administration team
The type of person we’re looking for will meet the following criteria:
– Excellent communication and telephone skills
– PC literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and other commonly used software.
– Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs
– Good organisational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Self-starter who can work independently
– Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload
– Ability to follow directions
– Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and outgoing individual
– Ability and desire to learn
– Positive attitude and team player
– Enthusiasm is a must
– Honesty and integrity
– Clean cut, professional image
– A good standard of English and Maths required for the role.
– Must be confident with IT basic packages such as Word, Excel and email and Internet systems.