Project Admin Manager
The role of Project Admin Manager is varied and requires you to fully understand the requirements of each job and liaise with our operations team to ensure that installation is on time and too budget.
It requires a multi-tasked approach, thinking on your feet and proactively driving a job to meet customer and internal deadlines.
You will need to be confident negotiating with clients, engineers and the operations team and fully aware of current legislation.
You will have the ability to work on your own and in a team and be able to keep records in such a way that the whole team has access to them and understands the progress of the job. You will be proficient in Office 365 and particularly Teams and One Drive.
The role requires a good understanding of construction project management principles and the commercials of a project.
- Processing of orders from clients
- Entering job details onto internal systems
- Communicating with engineering manager/salesman/customer to agree an installation date
- Ordering required equipment and products to meet that date, whilst keeping to budget
- Providing all the necessary documentation to the engineer to ensure the company meets its regulatory obligations
- Regular review of work in hand to assist the engineering manager in making sure projects are running to time
- Flagging/ resolving any supply problems.
- Regular contact with the client to keep them up to date and deal with potential problems
- On completion of the job, retrieving the completed paperwork from the engineer and passing to internal departments as necessary.
- Communicate with finance to meet deadlines.
- Supplying the client with the necessary documentation at the end of the installation.
- Reviewing installation for potential improvements in processes
To be successful you will have the following abilities:
- A flexible approach – the installation department is a fast-paced environment. The right person is able to focus on the task at hand and deal with last minute changes whilst thinking on their feet to provide quick solutions to both customers and engineers
- Detail orientated
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent at problem solving
- A team player
- Organised and methodical
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office as well as industry-specific software
- Good at record keeping
- An effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Aware of data confidentiality
- Assertive and resilient.
- Great telephone manner
If you would like to submit your CV, please send to email@example.com