SS Systems work with several partners to ensure we can offer you a monitoring solution that integrates with your onsite Fire and Security Systems.
Adding or upgrading fire and alarm monitoring to existing systems can make all the difference in the response time to a potential threat. The faster the response to a fire or intruder threat, the less damage is caused to your business.
When considering the high value of manufacturing equipment, on site stock, and the cost of disruption to production, we understand the importance of keeping your fire and security risk to a minimum.
With the assistance of monitoring, you can have peace of mind knowing your covered day and night by an experienced team, trained in the event of a potential threat.
How Monitoring Works
- Our Service team will choose the right solution to meet your requirements
- A signal is sent from your premises to a secure alarm receiving centre
- The signal is received and actioned accordingly by:
- Contacting the emergency services if required
- Contacting your nominated responder
The Benefits of 24/7 Fire and Intruder Alarm Monitoring with SS Systems
- Added level of protection for both staff and assets
- Protection when sites are unmanned
- 24/7, 365 days a year
- By accredited fire and security trained staff
- Seamless quicker contact with the emergency services
- Rapid response times
- Reduce the risk of unauthorised entry
- Reduced insurance premiums (subject to insurance under writer)
- Multi-disciplined engineer to cover all system types
Did you Know?
Nationwide analogue telephone lines have been used historically to provide at least one critical signalling path for dual path monitored systems to designated alarm receiving centers. These are currently being phased out as technology evolves and Static IP data takes over.
All analogue lines will be replaced by 2025. Check your system to ensure that your monitoring, and insurance cover, doesn’t falter by upgrading to a modern dual path Alarm Receiving Centre connection today!
Protecting people and premises with technical expertise, great customer care and quality systems. SS Systems provides nationwide services in the installation and maintenance of bespoke fire and security systems and off-site monitoring.
With over 25 years industry experience and technical knowledge we aim to develop a lasting relationship, as a partner you can trust to protect your people and premises, whilst ensuring your businesses and organisations are fully compliant to the latest legal requirements.
We are CHAS accredited, BAFE registered and, SSAIB certificated with BS EN ISO 9001:2015 & Construction Line approved, so your organisation can be assured that all our, fire, security and safety equipment is designed, supplied, installed, and maintained in accordance with the latest British Standards.
If you would like to more about how monitoring could benefit your business, please contact our team on 03300 417 170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.