As one largest northern Fire and Security Specialists, SS Systems are here for all your fire and security risks and needs. In this article, we discuss intruder and fire alarm monitoring and why you need to consider it for your commercial property.
What is intruder and fire alarm monitoring?
It’s where you have eyes on your premises 24/7/365… You pay to have your building monitored. So, you are protected every hour of the day, 365 days a year.
So, when no one is on-site, you know that someone is keeping an eye on your property. Therefore, should there be activation on your intruder or fire alarm, you are notified quickly.
Why pick SS Systems to install, commission, service and monitor your Intruder and Fire alarms?
With SS Systems, you can be assured that there is always an experienced professional ready to respond in the case of an emergency.
We are approved by the police to install, commission and service intruder alarms.
So with one of our monitored alarm service options, you can be confident you’ll get a fast response from the local police.
“Engineers are always punctual and very keen and diligent in their service. Working with SS Systems is a pleasure.” Stuart Gibbons, House Manager, Bramham Park
The benefits of intruder and fire alarm monitoring?
- Peace of Mind – You will know immediately if someone has broken into your property or set off a fire alarm.
- You decide the port of call – For example, this can be police response, Keyholders or a key holding company. Secondly, you decide the times the monitoring station monitors your site. The choice is yours.
- Security – Your commercial property and assets are protected from intruders who may try to break-in while you’re closed or on an annual break or at night time when most burglaries occur.
- Reduced insurance – Most commercial insurance companies reduce premiums when a system and site is monitored
- Deter potential intruders – Sign posting that your property is monitored 24/7 is a deterrent to would be intruders.
- CCTV verification to reduce false alarms – The monitoring station can remotely look at your cameras to verify whether there is an intruder on site. As a result, this reduces the unnecessary calls to your keyholders.
There are many different types of fire, and intruder monitoring available to further protect your site and prices start from as little as £150.00 a year. There are monthly monitoring options too.
Though we are based in the north, we provide a Nationwide Service 7 days a week, 24 hours per day. BAFE SP203-1 Registered & Third Party Accredited, CHAS & Safe Contractor Accredited.
Our qualified surveyors and engineers design, supply, install, commission, and service quality fire alarms and security systems throughout the UK. So you could say you are in safe hands.
To chat about monitoring for your company, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 03300 417 170 (option 1). Or pop over and read more about the sectors we currently specialise in by clicking here.