Life after Covid – is your hotel prepared?
We are aware that the last year has been an extremely difficult time for the leisure industry. As you prepare to open, we want to help ensure that the task of fire safety in hotels is covered in time to receive your guests.
Here is how SS systems could take the hassle out of your fire safety contracts:
- We know your industry – we currently support fire safety in hotels all across the UK with their fire and security maintenance contracts, we have the systems and processes in place to conduct our works with little disruption to your guests and staff.
- Reduced engineer visits – our engineers are multi-disciplined trained, meaning we can complete all your multiple system maintenance visits in 1 day with 1 engineer, reducing the amount of time you need to spend welcoming and supporting engineers on site.
- Flexible Maintenance Schedules – we understanding that accommodating an engineer visit whilst your hotel is occupied can cause disruption. We will work with your managers provide a maintenance schedule that aligns with less busier times and attend outside of peak times where possible.
- Know the areas we need access to in advance – all of our customers have an asset tick list per system. This is a register of all the devices on site, their locations and their last maintenance date which is updated on every maintenance visit. Prior to our attendance, we can provide you with the devices to be tested on that visit, making providing access quicker and easier for you.
- Upfront reporting – no need to chase – after each visit we complete on site, you will receive an engineer’s report and checklist automatically. We automate this process so that our customers don’t need to chase us for information. Within your engineering report you will receive an update on the works required, what was completed and what (if anything) is outstanding. Our checklist is written in line with British Standards and provides a breakdown of what checks our engineer has completed on site.
You may be in contract at the moment, however if you would like to discuss fire safety in hotels and how we could work on a efficient and cost effective maintenance contract together then please contact us at email@example.com or call 03300 417 17.