As a property management company, you need to know that your chosen partners are reputable, reliable and professional. After all, it’s your name and your reputation that’s at stake.
SS Systems have been in the fire and security business since 1997 building up an impressive client base, providing national coverage for the likes of National Trust, English Heritage and Kier to name but a few.
We take great pride in our exceptional levels of expertise and customer service, which extends to our valued partners.
We provide a range of services to property management companies including:
• Fire Risk Assessments. As fire alarm expert, we are third party accredited by BAFE which means we can assess existing fire alarms installed in the properties you manage. One of our representatives will visit your site and carry out a comprehensive review of the fire alarms in situ and provide you with recommendations on any required improvements.
• Vacant Property Protection. Vacant premises are at a higher risk from fire and theft so it’s essential that you take sufficient steps to protect those premises. We can advise you on how to maintain adequate protection whilst keeping ongoing costs to a minimum wherever possible.
• Maintenance Plans. We can provide you with a maintenance plan to suit your budget and requirements. Our engineers are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and our dedicated maintenance team will be sure to provide you with excellent customer service. To chat about our range of maintenance plans for fire alarms, security systems, CCTV and access control please click here to email Jane Williamson.
• Fire Extinguishers. All fire extinguishers should be serviced annually but it can be a cumbersome task. By outsourcing it to SS Systems you can be assured that the task will be performed efficiently and can be combined with annual/bi-annual fire risk assessments to ensure you comply with the most up to date legislation.
• System changes. There may be occasions where a fire alarm system or security system needs adapting due to renovations or building changes. These changes can affect the overall integrity of the existing system so it can help to call in experts to ensure all adaptations are carried out in accordance with legislation. Our small works team will survey the property and its existing system, provide you with our recommendations and carry out the installations quickly and efficiently.
• Security systems. At SS Systems we can design, install and service a hard-wired or wireless intruder alarm system for your premises. Our modern wireless systems are perfect where minimal disruption to the building is important, or where hard-wired system aren’t practical, such as heritage projects, industrial units and commercial buildings.
• CCTV. We can undertake installation of completely new systems, or upgrades from analogue to IP CCTV. Our initial surveys are always free of charge and come with a comprehensive quotation you can forward to your client.
• Access Control. If you manage office blocks or service offices then our access control systems may be of interest to you. The systems can be linked to the fire alarms, security systems and CCTV to provide a holistic solution for any building.
As a property management company, one of the main benefits in coming to us at SS Systems is that we can manage your all your fire and security maintenance needs under one banner. No longer do you need to manage multiple contracts – you can simply leave the servicing to us.
For more details about how SS Systems can help your company, please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com – or you can complete the contact us form to the right of this article.